cookieChoices = {}; Nunil: One thing I hate and I love the most

Laman

02 Desember, 2010

One thing I hate and I love the most

I don't like thunder because it's so scary. It makes me think about death. When it's raining so hard, and there's thunder, I always hide on my blanket and cover my ears with my hands. If I was on the outside and there's thunder, I always feel scared and I'll look for someone to hug because I really scared of thunder. Because of thunder, I can't stay online and I hate it when the lights went out while it's thundered everywhere.

I love drizzle very much because it brings peaceful feeling. When it's drizzle, the birds are fly to find shelter, and the leaves are falling to the ground. Drizzle also brings romantic feeling for the couple who walk in the middle of drizzle. Aaaah I really love it ♥

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar